Joshua 1:6-9

Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them. Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have i not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

Monday, February 1, 2010

My first post!!

first of all i am so excited that Heidi set this blog up for us!! i love to write and have wanted to start blogging for awhile now,but am a little slow on getting these things started...so Heidi suprised me @ shower #2 with the mullen family blog and had some of my friends write wonderful posts to me! of course being 8 1/2 months pregnant i cried my eyes out! what a wonderful gift!! thank you Heidi and to all of you who wrote such beautiful words of encouragement and advice to me! i love you all!

so just to update some of you, this blog came at the perfect time...i am 36 weeks pregnant this week and got put on bed rest last week for the rest of my pregnancy. I have PIH(pregnancy induced hypertension) and as a result of that and from being on my feet too much and not resting..my amniotic fluid was low. So we have been going to the dr. twice a week and my fluids are up and blood pressure is down! Praise God! Dr. still wants me on bed rest, but now i can at least do quick grocery store trips, laundry, and of course drive to moms house:) The dr. is happy with how Samson is growing, he is already 7lbs 8oz is what they measured on the ultra sound. They are only 80% correct give or take a lb...so he could be 6lbs or 8lbs, we are praying for 6!:) Rich and i think he will come early and are praying he'll come around 37 weeks...so next week! i will keep you all posted! i cant wait to post pics of our beautiful baby boy!:)

1 comment:

  1. Yay first post! Great job lauren! :-) Excited to keep reading and seeing updates. you can even blog about all the books you're reading ;-)

    ReplyDelete