Joshua 1:6-9

Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them. Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have i not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

Thursday, January 28, 2010

From Sue...Momma #2


Lauren and Rich,

You are about to embark on a new life! Life with Samson, you will be parents, how wonderful! You will be called Mom and Dad, how exciting! You will forever turn your head whenever you hear “Mom” or “Dad” called out in a crowd or wherever you are, and no matter how old you are, this is a permanent change to your hearing:) You are now a member of the club!

Your heart will grow bigger with the love you have for your son. I remember how much love I felt when I looked into my babies eyes, incredible, and it struck me then to think how God loves us and our children even more, how amazing and what a blessing!

Lauren and Rich, I know you will be fabulous parents, as I see and hear such excitement and such love from you both as you talk about your son and speak about all the preparations you are making for Samson. Enjoy each and every stage of your son's life and the changes it brings to your lives as you all grow together as a family. God bless all three of you!

Best wishes and lots of love, Sue

PS...available for babysitting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment