Joshua 1:6-9

Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them. Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have i not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

Saturday, January 23, 2010

From Heidi...

Oh wow friend - I should have thought about being pregnant before I asked everyone to do this. I have been in tears reading everyone's this whole time.
Lauren, we have been dreaming since we were little girls. From our make believe husbands, our fake water-balloon boobs, to talking about being pregnant together and raising our children together.
Well we found our husbands, our boobs are huge from pregnancy we don't need the water-balloons anymore, and we're on our way to raising our families together. I just can't believe it.
I am so thankful I've had you to walk the steps of pregnancy first. I could call you when I had a question and ask you about all the weird things that happen.
Samson is so lucky to be raised by you and Rich. BLESSED to have a mother like you that will daily lift him up in prayer and devotion. Lauren, you have loved Samson since the day you found on you were pregnant. It's a day I won't forget. I wish I would have been awake to read your first texts :-) But it's ok...
You have always been caring, compassionate, and nurturing. This will all prepare you to love on your baby even more.
Remember that you have the love and support of everyone who has written on this page and everyone who didn't. You are loved, and we're all here to help you through the especially challenging first couple months, know that we're here.
I can't wait to hear how your birth story is going to turn out, and I feel so blessed to be a part of it afterwards when I get to take some very special family photos. I dream of that day...
I love you with all of my heart - I'll be here every step of the way, through the good and the bad, the easy and the hard, and the happiness and the frustrations as we raise our kids together. I couldn't think of going through this with out you.
I adore you and am patiently awaiting the birth of this perfect boy.
Samson - your mom is going to love you more than you could ever imagine. You are one lucky boy!
Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment